Mobile Home Insurance – ERIE's HomeProtector Program
Whether you live in a singlewide, doublewide or a multi-section manufactured home, you’ll want to protect your abode and its belongings.
ERIE’s Mobile HomeProtector Policy – part of ERIE’s HomeProtector Program – safeguards your:
- Mobile home and any attached structures.
- Other structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Personal property.
It also provides coverage for:
- Loss of use, which includes additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily.
- Personal liability for bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
The Mobile HomeProtector Policy protects you with many extra features, including:
- Coverage up to $2,500 for a loss due to theft, forgery or unauthorized use of a credit card and unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Payment up to the personal property limit for loss of food inside a refrigerator or freezer due to power or mechanical failure.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of jewelry, watches, furs, precious stones.
- Reimbursement for fire extinguisher recharge after a fire loss.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of guns.
- All reasonable fire department service charges to save or protect insured property.
Some optional coverages you may choose to add to your Mobile HomeProtector Policy include:
- Sewer or drain back-up.
- Replacement cost on personal property, which pays the full cost to repair or replace damaged or stolen items.
- Identity Recovery Coverage, which covers case management services, expense reimbursement and fraud in cases of personal identity theft.
Our agency is waiting to help you review the coverage options.
Contact us today.
Please note: This material is general in nature and for informational purposes only.
Coverages, exclusions, limitations, policy terms and conditions and eligibility
for discounts may vary from state to state and are subject to the underwriting guidelines,
rates and rules in effect at the time of purchase. Please refer to the policy itself
for definitions, coverages, exclusions and other terms and conditions.
ERIE® insurance services are provided by one or more of the following insurers:
Erie Insurance Exchange, Erie Insurance Company, Erie Insurance Property & Casualty
Company, Flagship City Insurance Company and Erie Family Life Insurance Company
(home offices: Erie, Pennsylvania) or Erie Insurance Company of New York (home office:
Rochester, New York). Not all companies are licensed or operate in all states. Not
all products are offered in all states. Policy issuance is subject to eligibility
criteria. Go to erieinsurance.com for company licensure and territory information.